Not open for further replies.

aaro

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Paint with my 3 year old
I love painting with my little ones! :)

1. Finish programming homework.
2. Playtest a free indie tabletop RPG called "Felis D12".
3. Go outside and lift the wiper blades on my car so they don't freeze to the windshield overnight (it's - 20 right now, so... The sooner, the better).

elvedee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. went for a run

2. did some design wok

3. patted my cat

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Got my walk in this afternoon

Taking care of my sisters' kittens until she gets back home tonight

Editing some graphics work for class

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'm off work today.....off for MLK Day. So:

Clean the house (vacuum, dust, etc., etc., etc.)

Rick hung a cabinet in the bedroom for me; it used to be in the kitchen and I put some of my bell collection inside. There's no room in the kitchen anymore, so we decided to put it in the bedroom above my bureau. I'm going to put some bells back in there today.

Grab a few groceries at the store tonight

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Took shower 

went grocery shopping

laying in bed to watch TV

Have to add 1 more;; spent time with Bella & Thunder

dejolane

aaro

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1. Wrap pipes with pipe heating cable so the remaining unfrozen pipes don't freeze during tonight's -50° temperatures.

2. Finish homemade chickpea, feta, and spinach pizza!

3. Recover from my brush with hypothermia. Lol

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
It is way, way, WAY too cold outside to walk very far today, so.....

I did two miles on the treadmill this morning before getting ready for work and will do just one mile outside today.

Hair appt early evening

Need to do a manicure tonight (I started biting my nails again back in November and the only way I'm going to stop is if I do a manicure and start taking care of them again....enough is enough)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Need to do a manicure tonight (I started biting my nails again back in November and the only way I'm going to stop is if I do a manicure and start taking care of them again....enough is enough)
Hey Pam!!!! :D This caught my attention! I have a tendency to bite my nails too and the only way to stop is to keep them manicured. Will have to add that to my list soon!!!

p.s. I LOVE the cold. :cold: :happy3: (there should be an ice cube with a smiling face, not a frowning one. :lol:)

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH where do I start... I was happy to see that "Name Three Things" was still alive and kicking. :clap::clap:

1. Clean/scrub/reseal tile/grout in foyer today. Did kitchen yesterday and it looks fantastic.
2. Jewel for groceries. Need to start cooking again.
3. Trying to find new doctors for us and ones that will take our insurance. More calls today.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We went to a friend's house to pick up a wrought iron table and chair set they were giving me and they invited us to eat lunch with them. We went to the local hardware store and bought a new filter for the kitchen sink. (My kitty babies have to get filtered water.) The worst thing I did is scrape out some caulking along a baseboard that needed to be caulked again and painted. I found out, I am too old to sit in the floor.:lol3:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We went to a friend's house to pick up a wrought iron table and chair set they were giving me and they invited us to eat lunch with them. We went to the local hardware store and bought a new filter for the kitchen sink. (My kitty babies have to get filtered water.) The worst thing I did is scrape out some caulking along a baseboard that needed to be caulked again and painted. I found out, I am too old to sit in the floor.
Table sounds really nice! And I'm too old to sit on the floor, too. Well, I can get down on the floor, getting back up can be a bit of a bugger though.

Trash night.....scour the litterboxes

Go for a walk over lunch (with the intense cold here in the northeast right now, I'm getting up in the morning and doing two miles on the treadmill in the basement. Then I only have to do a mile outside over lunch. That way I'm still getting outside, even if it's just for a little bit and still getting my three miles in)

Have to do a load of white wash

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Hey Pam!!!!
This caught my attention! I have a tendency to bite my nails too and the only way to stop is to keep them manicured. Will have to add that to my list soon!!!

p.s. I LOVE the cold.
(there should be an ice cube with a smiling face, not a frowning one.
)
I'm glad I'm not the only nail-biter around! Rick says you can tell how I'm doing simply by looking at my fingernails.

Got two miles in on the treadmill this morning and will do my third mile outside over lunch.....and it's cold out there!

Work on a graphics class tonight after I come back from dinner

Watch The Vampire Diaries

That's it....nothing else on my agenda at all (and I'm thankful for that)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Finish painting the front hallway doors (love to paint, btw. :D)
2. Finish scrubing/resealing grout in the foyer. (hate that one :()
3. Make a run to Pets Supplies Plus!!!!! (have one close to my new home!!! :clap::clap:)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad I'm not the only nail-biter around! Rick says you can tell how I'm doing simply by looking at my fingernails.

Got two miles in on the treadmill this morning and will do my third mile outside over lunch.....and it's cold out there!
Now you have me biting my nails because I have neglected my exercise. :flail: I have been SO bad. Have not exercised in almost six weeks and this coming from someone who was very into her workouts, daily. Part of me wants to start up again and the other.... NO WAY!!!!!!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Now you have me biting my nails because I have neglected my exercise.
I have been SO bad. Have not exercised in almost six weeks and this coming from someone who was very into her workouts, daily. Part of me wants to start up again and the other.... NO WAY!!!!!!
 You are a hoot!!! I hear you about the exercise.....honest I do. I had quit for awhile because there was simply too much other stuff going on. And even though I missed my exercise, it took awhile for me to get back into it. I wanted to, but it was nice not to have to do it. If that makes sense. But on that note? Get thee to the exercise routine! Pronto! 
 You won't regret (well, you might for awhile).

Laundry today (heck, laundry seems to be every day)

Buy new beverage glasses....our old ones have seen better days and it's been something I've been wanting to do now for awhile

Run errands: banking, a few groceries, cat food, etc. (Whisper needs her canned food from the vet; she's on a special diet for the CRF and there's one can left in the pantry)

Status
Not open for further replies.