Name! That! Puppy!

clmgordon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Soon I will probably end up posting a thread with questions about puppy/cat interaction but for the moment I just need help with a name.

We rescued this super sweet little boy about 5 days ago. Every bone in his body was showing and he just craved affection. I just couldn't let the poor baby die of starvation.
IMG_20170517_200429.jpg
I'm assuming he's about 4 months old and I guess he's a Jack Russell terrier mix? Anywho, he needs a name.

*I generally don't prefer people names unless they just really hit home with the animals personality. Also I dont much like generic names like spot or buddy. However, I'm open to all suggestions!

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for rescuing this sweet boy!:redheartpump: As soon as I saw his face I thought of Jax, short for Jackson.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks very similar to the dog on the "Little Rascals" 60-70 years ago. You old timers remember??? Black and white??
What was that dog's name. He's very cute and sweet looking!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
He looks very similar to the dog on the "Little Rascals" 60-70 years ago. You old timers remember??? Black and white?? What was that dog's name.
His name was Petey, however, I don't refer to myself as an old timer. :wink: I'm not that old yet!

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petey, thanks!!!! Relax, I am certain that I am WAYYYYY older than you, but I am impressed you remembered the name.:D

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Petey, thanks!!!! Relax, I am certain that I am WAYYYYY older than you, but I am impressed you remembered the name.:D
Actually I asked my husband so I can't take the credit, lol.

TsundereNeko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for rescuing the little nugget!! He's adorable. :hearthrob:

For some reason, he looks like a Bowie to me. Very cute little guy. :)