Name Something In Your House......

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Name something in your house that you would hate to find not working.

I'm going to go with toilet. :flail:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The refrigerator. My cats eat raw so if the fridge stops working, the cats have nothing to eat:help:

I'm going to go with toilet.
That too but I can always go to the apartment complex next door to use the gym bathroom. I have access to the gym.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our tap has broken and it's incredibly frustrating, and we're in the process of purchasing and fixing a new one in the bathroom sink.
I'd also say the furnace and the oven!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I've already had the water and heater this year, and the oven last year, I have to say my computer.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'll say microwave, which i just had to replace.

i hadn't really thought much about it, but i do use it daily to heat things up and also when making baked items -- there's a great method that uses a microwave instead of a double boiler for parts of some recipes that i make often, and i soften/melt butter often too.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh - there are just so many. Computer, television, sewing machine, toilet (but we have 3), hot water heater, furnace, thermostat (that was acting up at the beginning of autumn), microwave, stove, garage door opener (we absolutely can not open that door manually), telephone, Wifi, DVR, refrigerator, freezer (we have a separate chest freezer as well as the one on top of the fridge), lamps, glucometers (blood glucose meters), coffee grinder, coffee maker, my Nook, um, what have I forgotten? Obviously, I'm incredibly dependent on electronics.

Margret

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't say because everything in my house has failed at one time or another. I have replaced everything except the structure and bath tubs. I wonder now what could possibly go wrong. :angryfire:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH would say tv! :biggrin: Although I would not be happy if my computer was not working I'd probably have to go with furnace since we've had a very cold winter.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My toilet is always overflowing so I'm used to it being out of commission for a bit. I would be very disappointed if my fridge stopped working though because I just think about all of the food that would go to waste.