Name something!! Fun

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love to play with the twist ties from bread. They also love any plastic bags that I have laying around, they will charge the bag like its a mouse.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oliver loves q-tips, but only dirty ones (ewww!)
Emma loves drinking straws, especially the "bendy" kind--she'll steal them righth out of the glass in your hand!

They also love paper grocery bags, boxes, twisty ties, all the other standard things.

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lily absolutely loves rubber bands. Unfortunately I can't let her play with them because they're not safe.

Princess used to love things like pens and pencils, paper clips, anything that was an office supply. I like to think that her kitty heaven is a big Staples in the sky.

doc-n-samsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilysMom

Lily absolutely loves rubber bands. Unfortunately I can't let her play with them because they're not safe.

Princess used to love things like pens and pencils, paper clips, anything that was an office supply. I like to think that her kitty heaven is a big Staples in the sky.
Doc tries to eat rubber bands too...so I got him some of those big, thin, nylon head bands, (do you know what I'm talking about?
)