Name For My New Baby?

chloebelle

Geneva's Mama & Daughter of the OG Cat Lady!
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys! I'm new here and this will be my first cat. I had them as family pets growing up but just recently got my own place and this will be the first cat or pet in general that is truly mine. I was planning on adopting a certain kitten from our Humane Society but it didn't work out. I was crushed, but just the other day I got a call that a woman a few hours away that one of my relatives knows had a litter of strays she'd taken in and was trying to find homes for. I am going to pick up the one I chose on Monday! I love her already, but I need some help with a name. Any suggestions?

Attachments

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes you have to wait a couple of days, until you discover the cat's personality..
It will come to you.. I have a terrible time naming cats.. glad my guy came with a name..and an unusual one, at that.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3:Hi. I'd suggest that you get to know her for awhile and let her suggest a name. Our ex stray, Gypsy took a few months and many suggestions before we decided on her name, not that she answers to it unless she is in the mood. :catrub: