Name a food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Corn tortillas, my most important and necessary staple.
And Gunther4ever Gunther4ever , Gunther was the name of the love of my life. Your Gunther is adorable (if he's your avatar).
Nope that's Shorty - Gunth passed away last year at the age of 24 -1/2 I will get his pic up on here eventully. He was an indoor cat but enjoyed his forays into the back yard. Good old soul.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope that's Shorty - Gunth passed away last year at the age of 24 -1/2 I will get his pic up on here eventully. He was an indoor cat but enjoyed his forays into the back yard. Good old soul.
Oh wow. Gunther was GORGEOUS. Twenty-four and a half! The one in my life (human) passed at 31. So, opposite ends of the spectrum.

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow. Gunther was GORGEOUS. Twenty-four and a half! The one in my life (human) passed at 31. So, opposite ends of the spectrum.
31? Oh that's very sad and very young - Gunther (cat) got to live a long and healthy life - he had the run of the house. Only bad habit was stealing bread (go figure I guess we all have carb additions at one point or other) and had the choice spot in the bed and recliner. He also enjoyed golf and hockey - on the TV of course and the petting that came with watching tv on the arm of the recliner.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
31? Oh that's very sad and very young - Gunther (cat) got to live a long and healthy life - he had the run of the house. Only bad habit was stealing bread (go figure I guess we all have carb additions at one point or other) and had the choice spot in the bed and recliner. He also enjoyed golf and hockey - on the TV of course and the petting that came with watching tv on the arm of the recliner.
Sounds like Gunther (cat) had a wonderful life with you!
Gunther (human) and I had lost touch, but he probably drank himself to death. A brilliant and amazing person with issues (as are all of us, one way or another).
Yes, carbs are definitely high on my list, too! Everything Bagels, for instance. And Ciabatta. 😋🍞🥐🥖🥯

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Gunther (cat) had a wonderful life with you!
Gunther (human) and I had lost touch, but he probably drank himself to death. A brilliant and amazing person with issues (as are all of us, one way or another).
Yes, carbs are definitely high on my list, too! Everything Bagels, for instance. And Ciabatta. 😋🍞🥐🥖🥯
Funniest thing was when I was dating my husband he was headed for a golfing trip and put hot dog buns on top of a cooler for a bit before packing up a car - I said I wouldn't do that Gunther likes bread, I got the "that's not golnig to happen". Sure enough Gunth chewed through the wrapper and ate the sides out of two buns. Lesson Learned.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funniest thing was when I was dating my husband he was headed for a golfing trip and put hot dog buns on top of a cooler for a bit before packing up a car - I said I wouldn't do that Gunther likes bread, I got the "that's not golnig to happen". Sure enough Gunth chewed through the wrapper and ate the sides out of two buns. Lesson Learned.
AWWWWWW! Gunther definitely knew what he liked. I've heard of other cats who are carb freakies doing this. I'm allergic to hot dog buns, donuts & other similar things, so I never have those in the house. I wonder what Elvis would do if there were some here? :think:
IMG_2172.JPG

*Hot dog buns, you say? Well, if they have hot dogs in them, I'm THERE!* (There are never any of those here, either, as I'm a vegetarian except for the occasional tuna sandwich. Poor Elvis.):angrycat:

Status
Not open for further replies.