nala returned and mylos not happy!?

nikkiistew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My female house cat went missing for 3 days and now she's returned my male house at keeps hissing at her? They were best of friends before she left. Anyone know what's wrong with him?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they both spayed? If not, she has likely been mating and her smell will be that of various males.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nikkiistew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is she is not yet, that's what a I thought it would be, oh dear I hope she isn't expecting kittens!! [emoji]128576[/emoji] Thanks for your feedback!

nikkiistew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If she gets spayed this week will she not be pregnant anymore?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, exactly. If you are not prepared to care for kittens this is the best choice.

nikkiistew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Unfortunately I can't afford it right now with Christmas coming up all my money is spoken for [emoji]128576[/emoji] Do they have a lot of kittens are they hard to care for?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can't afford to get her spayed you definitely cannot afford kittens. She could have many, and they require a lot of care and supplies. If anything goes wrong it could be a large vet bill. There are low cost places to get your cat fixed. You should call around and find out.

You don't want to be in a position where you can't provide adequate care to a litter of kittens.

nikkiistew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have just spent all my money on Christmas and my gas and electric bill was this month ill have plenty money in 3 weeks just a hard month. And i have alot of time for my cats and so does my partner. Just annoying that she managed to escape when we have no money.

nikkiistew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And i live in a very small village there is only one vet and its expensive