My Wins!

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looking at my cats!

FIVE beauties.

Two, the oldest , were surrendered pets.

But these new ones! Street cats the lady said. And three beauties. The fluffy one was terrified of doors and of me when I was standing. One day she took an hour to brave the door. Now she flies in so fast,... maybe bravado but hilarious. The lady I had them from was planning to go back home to Romania and had a house full advertised on our donedeal site. ( ask for cats) She had nine! So these three are wins and now the HOUSE FULL sign is up.. .

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
They sounds lovely! I'm glad they've got a new home with you now.

Could we see some pictures of your beauties?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so happy for you and your enthusiasm! I'm always "oh no another one someone dumped! A pathetic little skin and bones dilute calico last week, in the middle of winter! I hope I can find a home for her as nice as you! You will be blessed for opening your heart to all of them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah thank you, sadly I no longer have a camera and only a basic phone . They bless and honour ME these little ones with all their foibles...

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Thank you for doing that! That is awesome! I just love people like you. You are part of the solution for the problem of kitties without homes or proper care. :yess: