my two ( three ) newbies

flybear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been on the forum a while. We have two Siamese/ Manx mixed lynx point girls and lost our beautiful male Turnip just over 6 months ago. We were planing to adopt one (!) Ragdoll kitten as ... we know that my husband does best with his allergies with certain breeds. We also foster kittens - usually medical cases ( sick, injured, too young, not eating ..) ... A few months ago I was out shopping and when I returned to the car ... there was a little kitten sitting under my car... too young to be on his own so he ended up with us . He was supposed to be adopted out months ago but ... he struggled medically for some time. He was tiny and reacted horribly to every vaccine needing weeks of recovery and what can I say ... he stayed. My girls absolutely love him and he is a mellow and sweet guy and decided that our home was perfect for him as every time we had potential adopters looking at him ... he acted like he was not tame at all ( and he is usually a kid friendly cuddle bug lol ! ... About a month ago we finally picked up our little Ragdoll kitten who we had reserved just after our tomcat passed away ( we struggled with that decision but we had made a deposit before our little stray arrived) ... the breeder asked us if we could also take his brother as he was sold to a lady out of state and our home is about 2-3 hours closer ... No problem we thought ... only that ... both little Ragdolls came down with some kind of GI issue shortly after we got them home and needed medical care ... so BOTH stayed. Long story short ... both are very happy and healthy now but the people who wanted the second kitten never showed up to claim him- making excuses for many weeks - we had them for a month, just had both kittens neutered, vaccinated and microchipped and it looks like we now have 5 cats ( call me the crazy cat lady now ... luckily I have help from my human family of 4 ). Everyone is finally getting along, nobody is stressed ... but what a wild ride the last 3 months were ... we are looking forward to a winter with lots of cat snuggles ...

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
All cutie pies. Thanks for giving them all a home. And congrats on earning your "Crazy Cat Lady" status. :bouquet:
Here's your badge. Wear it proudly. :petcat::catlove::heartshape:

1603308194895.png

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
How adorable they are!! Welcome to TCS!