My Tabby?

catlady211

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Cat ''Harley'' Is So Cute And Friendly And Also Smart...When I Call Her Name She Come Only To ''Har'' Or ''Harley'' Or If I Make A Kissing Sound. Omg My Cat Knows Left and Right. It's So Funny :D....She Also Likes Fruit and Popcicles, Freezies......And Also Shes A Great Personality
.....But She Does Has Bad Manners When Guess Come Over ...She Puts Her Butt In There Faces...
...She is a pet to die for....and also when I sleep she lays on my chest and does that paw thing
.......And when I have a sad day she follows me everywhere around the house and looks at me funny and loves me up
...And some times when I have might mares I take her under my blanket and sleep with her ALL night....And some times I take her out side (with a coller) and I let her eat grass when she not feelings so well....Did you know you can tell by telling a cat is sick ''feel there nose'' If it's hot it means there not feeling good.
......If you want to know more about her chat me....i'm going to go sleep with my baby girl