My sweet girl is pregnant

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had Daisy confined to my bedroom for the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy (I thought she was further along and due to deliver any day lol) and I spent most of my time in there with her as I have TV in there and she would always sit on the bed with me so I don't think being with them or checking on them stresses them out, in fact the day she gave birth I didn't eat or use the bathroom from first thing until my kids came home from school as if I tried to leave her she would literally grab hold of my hand and not let go, I'm sure Ash is just fine with you checking on her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had Daisy confined to my bedroom for the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy (I thought she was further along and due to deliver any day lol) and I spent most of my time in there with her as I have TV in there and she would always sit on the bed with me so I don't think being with them or checking on them stresses them out, in fact the day she gave birth I didn't eat or use the bathroom from first thing until my kids came home from school as if I tried to leave her she would literally grab hold of my hand and not let go, I'm sure Ash is just fine with you checking on her
I couldn't agree with you more I have been letting her roam around the house when I'm home I work from home but have had to go I to the office yesterday and today and I have been keeping her in my room! I'm lucky I am less then 5 mins from my house and I'm able to come check on her every couple hours

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Take no notice of them on facebook, I'm sure some of my friends are sick of my regular post pics of LolaSky's belly!  If anyone says anything I will tell them to not follow me so they won't get updates!  Equally loads of friends are loving it.  Fingers crossed for delivery soon for you and your precious.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just curious but I'm getting some hate on my Facebook from some friends about my cat and me posting things about checking on her and stuff! They tell me that I should just leave her alone not check on her all the time and she will have kittens they say it's because I check on her that's why she hasn't gone into labor! I don't smother my catbug yes I do go check on her every couple hours just to make sure everything's ok! I'm not picking her up or poking at her I give her must loved belly rubs or just observe her belly! I sound crazy but I was wondering your guys opinion on this!
I would be doing the same thing! :nod: Some people just don't like or understand cats. My friend's father can't understand why we have someone watch Abby when we go on vacation. He is under the impression that you just put them outside when you are away and let them fend for themselves. :eek:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My family and real close friends are just as excited as I am and the others can just get over it I told them to just wait till the kittens arrive it will be worse!

Nothing happened overnight and I'm in the office today worrying about her as usual but will b checking on her very couple hours and if she is in labor I won't be coming back to work today!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Missing my little girl today while I'm in the office going to check on her in a hour or so!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How's Ash today? I've had to start hand feeding little Felix, he's not getting enough milk from Tiggs.
Poor thing I'm sure the stress if her surgery affected her milk supply! Ash is still pregant imagine that!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are both in good hands!!! I'll be in the mad house if Ash doesn't have these kittens soon
Haha I don't know about that. I was so scared when I had to hand feed him for the first time. I was terrified I'd choke him, he's just so tiny!

Don't go to the mad house, Ash will give birth without you ha. Bless her, she can't have long left. I say this weekend! Monday the latest!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha I don't know about that. I was so scared when I had to hand feed him for the first time. I was terrified I'd choke him, he's just so tiny!
Don't go to the mad house, Ash will give birth without you ha. Bless her, she can't have long left. I say this weekend! Monday the latest!
I would have been terrified myself! I feel so sorry for Ash she waddels when she walks, when she goes to lick her belly she falls over! Let's hope your right and they arrive this weekend!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Ash is in my closet where her nesting box is and her little shredded paper mess is and is shredding more paper! What a mess I'll have to clean up later

kitty2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat had hers last night and she was the same way for the days leading up to it. Yesterday she felt more lumpy and her stomach felt hard. I never noticed any discharge and she was very quiet the whole time. It sounds like just what your cat is doing! I hope tonight is the night!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat had hers last night and she was the same way for the days leading up to it. Yesterday she felt more lumpy and her stomach felt hard. I never noticed any discharge and she was very quiet the whole time. It sounds like just what your cat is doing! I hope tonight is the night!
I have noticed the kittens are moving lower in her belly and not as much! I sure hope it's tonight but how many times have I said that! Congrats on your new additions

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want these kittens here now! I'm so impatient waiting for them! I have been seeing everyone's pictures of kittens and that makes me want to see Ash and her kittens bonding together! Come on Ash lets get this done