My sweet girl is pregnant

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a note that some posts have been moved from this thread. This thread is about Kris Cowden's cat. If you have questions or comments about your own pregnant cat, please post in your own thread. Thanks. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She looks pleased with herself! She must be proud of her nest.
I think she is, it's killing me I can't clean it up! I don't want to disturb her little spot she made! I have a box right by there she lays in sometimes! I hope that's where the kittens arrive

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well it's midnight here and nothing new! Going to bed with hopes something g happens I have to work a few hours tomorrow but I'll be close enough to sneak away and check in my baby every couple hours! Hope everyone's cats and kittens are doing well tonight

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sneaked away from the office twice to check on Ash she is just laying in her nesting box no kittens yet 2 more hours till I'll be home but my son will be home from school in 30 mins just in case

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just curious but I'm getting some hate on my Facebook from some friends about my cat and me posting things about checking on her and stuff! They tell me that I should just leave her alone not check on her all the time and she will have kittens they say it's because I check on her that's why she hasn't gone into labor! I don't smother my catbug yes I do go check on her every couple hours just to make sure everything's ok! I'm not picking her up or poking at her I give her must loved belly rubs or just observe her belly! I sound crazy but I was wondering your guys opinion on this!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I agree with you as long as your not stressing her out I don't see what the problem is. You need to keep checking on her you don't want to miss the birth so :dk:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree with you as long as your not stressing her out I don't see what the problem is. You need to keep checking on her you don't want to miss the birth so :dk:
Thank you I'm not stressing her out if she doesn't want me to pet her I just walk away! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong! My Facebook friends just need to understand that I am a crazy cat lady hahaha :kitty:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've said it before but I'm saying it again! Ash is acting awful strange her breathing is heavy but I notice no contractions! I was getting ready to go to bed and thought I would check on her first! Maybe I should stay up another hour just to make sure