My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
]
We need more pictures lol
I will try to get so e today, I have been sick with a horrible stomach bug for 4 days and didn't want to handle the kittens! I'm feeling much better today so I will get a few pictures

Last edited:

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
]
I will try to get so e today, I have been sick with a horrible stomach bug for 4 days and didn't want to handle the kittens! I'm feeling much better today so I will get a few pictures
oh I'm sorry to hear that, hope you feeling much better, I'm same over here with a cold and ear infection, i just use anti bacterial spray before I handle him and afterwards too!

Looking forward to seeing updated pics of them, I've missed them lol

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh I'm sorry to hear that, hope you feeling much better, I'm same over here with a cold and ear infection, i just use anti bacterial spray before I handle him and afterwards too!

Looking forward to seeing updated pics of them, I've missed them lol
Thank you I hope you feel better soon! I'll go get some pics right now!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And is that a tabby bottom left? Ps I know how difficult it is to take a picture when they're on the move...and I only have one lol! Who's your favourite... Come on, you can tell me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And is that a tabby bottom left? Ps I know how difficult it is to take a picture when they're on the move...and I only have one lol! Who's your favourite... Come on, you can tell me [emoji]128514[/emoji]
My favorite is the one on the bottom left it looks like the runt we lost which I was in love with! I get the spare room ready come on over lol!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My favorite is the one on the bottom left it looks like the runt we lost which I was in love with! I get the spare room ready come on over lol!
Awww! I suppose I'm glad I've only got the one kitten! I didn't think i would feel the way I feel about him! My first cats/kittens I got them at 8 weeks old and they were a nightmare! Running up and down my curtains, pooing everywhere, scratching and biting me constantly.

Fighting, vets bill, complaints off neighbours because of his adulthood aggression... I don't know how I survived it ha. He's a different.boy all together now though thank god.

But this time around I will make sure things will be different! He's going to be the most lovely, gentle and kind kitty anyone has every come across, i just know it!

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww! I suppose I'm glad I've only got the one kitten! I didn't think i would feel the way I feel about him! My first cats/kittens I got them at 8 weeks old and they were a nightmare! Running up and down my curtains, pooing everywhere, scratching and biting me constantly.

Fighting, vets bill, complaints off neighbours because of his adulthood aggression... I don't know how I survived it ha. He's a different.boy all together now though thank god.

But this time around I will make sure things will be different! He's going to be the most lovely, gentle and kind kitty anyone has every come across, i just know it!
My first cat pickles I got when she was 6 weeks old she was a angel, Ash I got when she was 8 weeks old I'm guessing she was not to bad, then Mr. Kitty I have no idea how old he is but he us so laid back and relaxed! There's one kitten I think will be trouble he squeaks when Ash bathes him always trying yo steal a nipple from the other kittens little troublemaker already

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First, look at the condition of the teeth. Generally, cats with pearly white teeth are younger and cats with lots of tartar, missing teeth or tooth wear are older. But the condition of the teeth depends also on prenatal care, general care during the cat's life and when he or she last saw a vet dentist. So, you can get fooled on age by just looking at the teeth.

You should also look at the eyes. As cats get older, some of them get cataracts, just like people. So, look to see if the lens looks cloudy. If so, the cat is probably older than 12 years.

Besides the condition of the lens, also look at the iris of the eye. In a younger cat, it looks smooth. As a cat ages, it can get a more crackly look to it. In very older cats, the iris is sometimes appears to be very jagged and does not have smooth edges.

Another clue used to guess at age is body condition. Younger cats are more muscled and in better shape. Very old cats often have a gut but are very bony on top.

Hope.this helps :-)