Moggy or nah?

• man shes scary !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pityparty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
After I saw this thread and read some of your posts I decided to send photos of my baby here too!

The funny thing about Antosia is, when people see her for the first time its always "why she looks so scary/ugly?!" or "what breed is she?!". For me, as a mother, shes a beautiful child -but also 100% moggy. On the other hand, those reactions makes me think and I get them all the time! Do you think there's a possibility that she has a dash of some specific breed? If so, what breed is it?

Ill only add that shes a very brave and confident cat. She doesn't like people (she likes to fight them) but is also extremely loyal and lovey dovey with me. Oh, and she could FETCH all day (im not kidding, her record is few hours!).

I would love to hear your opinions, thank you :)

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's her coloring that's making people say she's scary. The orange bits on her face kind of look skull-like from a distance, and it's hard to focus on the shape of her face. Human brains hate that.

She is a lovely tortie!

She has the lanky Oriental-type shape. So she may have some Oriental breed in her background somewhere. Or just some street cats from a tropical area. Do you live in a tropical area? If so that probably explains it.