My Puddy Kat has gone home

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is with a very heavy heart that I come here to inform all the cat lovers here that my companion of 6 years Puddy Kat has passed on. I was putting him in the cat carrier to go to the vet as he was having trouble breathing. Just before I put him in the cat carrier, he stood like the temple cats did in ancient Egypt. Then I put him in the carrier and my friend took him to the vet. Not long after that I got  the phone call that Puddy was gone. A few days before that I took some pictures and a video of him, I am sure glad I did. Later that night I had a waking dream of Puddy Kat in that same pose in a temple full of cats. Then two very big huge cats looked at him and they all looked at me and then they left the temple in a flash of blue light. I awoke not long after that totally at peace with myself knowing that he was okay and being taken care of. We had a very strong bond him and I not forget him as he only showed me nothing but love.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Puddy Kat was a very handsome boy. 

He is safe now, he made it to the bridge in the blink of an eye and he is healthy and strong again. The bond that you shared is forever and he will always love you. You will meet again when the time is right and he will be just as happy to see you as you will be to see him. Hold onto the memories that you have of him as he will certainly hold onto the ones he has of you. 

RIP sweet Puddy Kat. You will never be forgotten. 

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost your Puddy Kat, he surely was a very handsome boy! But what you got was clearly a sign that he is okay now! I get them too, "impressions" my mom calls them, and also feel better and more at peace after receiving them, knowing that our cats are fine. But it surely still hurts, and takes what seems forever for our hearts to heal. But you gave him a great life here on this Earth....

Rest in peace now sweet kitty, and may your heart heal with time.....

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
RIP Puddy Kat!  I had a kitty named Puddy once upon a time.  I love that you got that confirmation of his crossing.  How awesome.  He is happy and was thanking you :)

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Puddy Kat. I'm so glad you have the comfort of knowing that Puddy Kat is happy and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge with other kitties. That is a gift that Puddy Kat wanted you to have. Hold onto that gift whenever the sadness is too much.

[emoji]128149[/emoji]RIP Puddy Kat[emoji]128149[/emoji]

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.  He was such a handsome boy.  RIP Puddy Kat. 

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The bond you share is very strong indeed if he sent you a confirmation of his safe passage. My Chrissy sent hers through a shooting star when I cried to the heavens on the night she died. I can smile now when I think of her being so dramatic, it was just like her to send me that sign. Hang on to that sign, time has a way of making us doubt ourselves, hang on to that feeling of peace and wonderment you felt when you first received it. Use that bond you have forged to send your love his way, he will return it and help to heal a heart that is badly broken. The 'essence' that is Puddy Kat will remain with you forever, just like love it is not a physical state, but rather an unexplainable state that is bonded to our very souls. Just like love that cannot be touched or measured, Puddy Kat is still there, his earthly body abandoned so that he may soar free through the heavens and to be a part of your life for as long as you live. Your precious memories will comfort you, he will be mourned by many now, thank you for letting this us know of this very special boy. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, take care........RIP dear Puddy Kat, the world is a darker place with your passing, but the pure light that is you will shine down and bring love to the one who misses you so very much, goodnight sweet Prince!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss of Puddy Cat.  What a gorgeous gentleman, such unusual markings.  I am glad you had the dream.  It gave me chills to read about your dream.  I hope it provides peace and comfort for you, as I believe it was meant to.