My newest cat still hates me

princesspeaches

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:(  I have 3 cats, all rescues.  Lily is a siamese mix that I rescued first, and from day one, she claimed the end of my bed as her spot, and while not an overly loving cat, she lets you know she loves you.  She's not a lap cat, but it content to sit beside you and just lay there purring.  We adopted her around Christmas of 2013.   Draco was rescued from a dumpster behind a Sweet Frog in town by my cousin, and she couldn't keep him, so he came here to live.  He's a VERY loving cat.  He used to sleep on my neck when he was super young, but has now claimed the end of my bed with Lily.   He came to live with us on Mothers day of all days. I'm totally his mama.  Jace was our last cat.  We fostered his sisters at first too, because 1 showed up on my porch at 4 weeks old and I had to hand feed her.  Then Jace and his other sister just "showed up" 3 weeks later.  We have sneaking suspicion they are all from the same litter from somewhere in the neighborhood behind me.  The sisters went to live with my cousin and Jace stayed with me.  However, Jace doesn't like me.  Jace has been here since September 2014, right around my 5 year anniversary.  So plenty of time to warm up to me if he cared to at all.  He and my other cats get along great.  Jace and Draco are actually best friends! 

Jace runs if I am walking in his vicinity at times.  It makes me feel bad, because I feel like I scare my kitty. I want him to feel safe and loved, but I can't tell he doesn't.  Is there anything I can do?  I've never hit him, or yelled at him.  The only thing that ever might have ticked him off is me moving him from my husbands chair.