My new kitty

hellothere1234

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my new kitty ... I thought I had a good name for her, but then I decided I didn't like it. so still thinking of names. I'll take suggestions. :) Anyways, what breed do you think she is or is mixed with? Also you can't really tell but she has one blue eye and one greenish yellow eye. :) the lady I adopted her from said Persian but I've been hearing Turkish angora. What do you think?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The white shorthaired Khao Manee (spelling?)  are renowned for their bi-color eyes.  But yours is longhaired.  And turkish angora may too have different colored eyes.

She doesnt seem as elegant  and nicely longnecked as Turkish Angoar are renowned for, but not all are show quality exemplares, not even  among pure bred T.A.

So, please keep what you already have, and call her for Turkish Angora - look alike.   Who knows, she may even BE a Turkish angora for real.

Last edited:

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you want to know more about the two different colored eyes, you can google "odd eyed white cat" and you will see photos of others and articles to read.  She is truly a beautiful cat and you are lucky to have her.