My New Kitten Has Way Too Much Energy!

Raevyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't had a kitten in so long I forgot how crazy they are lol. It's 830 at night and he's only just settling down now after he ran around the house for 4 hours going crazy. Up the stairs, down the stairs, up the stairs, down the stairs... Run run run.... Pounce on the other cat and run away real fast. He's so silly.

This is his falling asleep face

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Raevyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Scratch that he's back at it.

At one point he had the Christmas shaking back and forth I thought it might tip over lol this guy is crazy!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two usually start at midnight and are still going at 3am. Welcome to kittenhood.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Raevyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He stops around 9ish, this evening he's been pretty chill. The cat seems to be pretty stressed out with him lately. He's just being playful but he wants to sneak attack her and jump her while she napping and she's not so appreciative of his antics. He's being ok with her this evening after being pulled off her a few times lol hopefully by summer he will calm down and be old enough to venture outdoors as well. He's quite interested in that. He sees the older cat just goes and sits by the door and we open it for her so he tried to do the same and doesn't get why we won't open the door for him lol poor guy

Attachments