My New Buddy Sarge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eddy Burgetti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have not seen hide nor hair of Sarge since the last time I let him out. Even with food and a trail cam on the back porch. I've been leaving the door completely open lately because it has warmed up, but no signs.

I was really hoping it would work out and I would have a good story to share on this site but I think he has deleted my site from his runs altogether. I don't want to think of the alternative.

I think I will find myself a shelter cat but it sucks because I will have to keep them indoors. Hopefully not for long though. It will give me the motivation to buy a piece of property I want so we can both breath fresh air and run free without having to live so close to a road.

Thanks for checking up :)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not seen hide nor hair of Sarge since the last time I let him out. Even with food and a trail cam on the back porch. I've been leaving the door completely open lately because it has warmed up, but no signs.

I was really hoping it would work out and I would have a good story to share on this site but I think he has deleted my site from his runs altogether. I don't want to think of the alternative.

I think I will find myself a shelter cat but it sucks because I will have to keep them indoors. Hopefully not for long though. It will give me the motivation to buy a piece of property I want so we can both breath fresh air and run free without having to live so close to a road.

Thanks for checking up :)
You're welcome. We were worried that it wasn't good news since you hadn't checked in. :alright:Don't give up hope. :crossfingers: Are there any neighbors you could ask if they have seen Sarge? :crossfingers: Buying the land sounds like a great idea. Don't forget to keep us updated even if there isn't any news of him:grouphug2: Sending good vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::clover: :goodluck:

Last edited:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We did have one member here who fed a feral cat for many years. That cat left every fall for several months, and came back every April for spring and summer. Maybe Sarge will be a "seasonal" cat and is safe and sound somewhere at his "other" home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eddy Burgetti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I couldn't have gotten any better advice :rock:

If Sarge is seasonal he needs to pick the dang warm season. It was alot of setup everynight when it was 10 degrees out so he could come in but we managed.

As mentioned before, I think that's why my heat unit went out this winter but don't tell my landlord. :running: