My new baby!

paige woodward

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my new baby, she is a Lynx point Siamese :catguy:I get to pick her up next Saturday and am SO impatient! I am torn between Nala and Sadie for names. Suggestions?!

I'm sure you'll see me around here a LOT. I'm a first time kitten owner and want to give her the best quality everything!! :heart4:

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, especially as you bring with you photos of such a beauty of a kitten. For a name, how about Helen(e/a), the face that launched a thousand ships? :) 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful little girl....whatever you decide to name her, she will still be beautiful..I do like Helena~~ my mom's name was Helen...LOL!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the both of you!

She is stunning!!  
  How about Annabella?? Bella is related to the Italian and Latin words for beauty 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous. There are so many cats called nala. You need something unusual

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
She is really beautiful.   I'd wait until she was home a bit before deciding on a name.  Like Kittens Mom said - sometimes they tell us what their names are!  

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

paige woodward

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You're right! The owner said "Lynx Siamese mix" the mom was a chocolate point. Not sure what the father was :)

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
paige woodward paige woodward

Are you getting her from a breeder or are you just adopting her? Either way she is GORGEOUS.

How old is she? If her eyes stay blue by the time she's about 3 months old, it's likely that the father may have been a Ragdoll or a long haired cat with a pointed pattern (pointed pattern is recessive so I believe both parents must have the point patterned coat, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paige woodward

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@Raina21

I am adopting her. I saw her and was like I neeeeed her! Haha
She is 9 weeks old right now, so she will be 10 weeks old once I bring her home.

anajasko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She seems a pure delight! Please don't name her Sadie though, it doesn't look proper for such a young beautiful cat. Bella and Tricia seem so appropriate for her. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She is such a little beauty.  I agree with Kitten's Mom, she will tell you her name if you listen closely,  I had a list of three names picked out for my cat when I first saw her, and Hekitty wasn't even on the list.

That said, if I were looking at that kitten, I would immediately think, "Sterling." 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

She is such a little beauty.  I agree with Kitten's Mom, she will tell you her name if you listen closely,  I had a list of three names picked out for my cat when I first saw her, and Hekitty wasn't even on the list.

That said, if I were looking at that kitten, I would immediately think, "Sterling." 
And nicknamed Bling bling.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's utterly adorable (of course).

Welcome to TCS.  We're glad to have you.

Don't stress about the name, it will come to you when you've known her a bit longer.  Just enjoy her.  Kittens grow so fast.  One day you'll turn around and wonder where the kitten went.

Oh, and don't be surprised when you discover that she's not interested in catnip.  At this age they aren't.  Some cats never develop the taste for it.

Margret