My Mum's 92nd Birthday And Two Cutie Cats

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was my mum's 92nd birthday today so our immediate family gathered at my brother's house for a little party. Next to her is my 91yr old Dad.
First I have to vent my frustration. We've had over a month of lovely weather here but the one day we needed it to be fine, it was raining. My brother planned an outside affair so we had to adapt. Stooopid weather!
Anyway here's some pics of the do and I couldn't resist a few of his BSH's Trixie and Dixie in their daytime dwelling place. I don't know which is which but the one on the ledge is the timid one of the pair.
I also have a video of my Mum singing so if anyone is interested in regional accents then I could post it. 92yr old born and bred in Burnley, Lancashire; it's as authentic as it can be.

IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0575.JPG IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0595.JPG

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happiest birthday of all to your Mom!!!!!!
:celebrate::bday::celebrate::beerchug::dance:
Your parents look amazing and so happy. They do NOT look their age. I am "not just saying that", I've seen people 20+ years their junior that can barely lift their head =(
In the first photo it looks as though she's having a conversation with the little one on the mans knee!
Forget the rain, it was a beautiful day INSIDE!! Best wishes to you and your family, and parents as well.:party3::party2::party: