My meowmy shut me in the closet!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning while my meowmy was doing her cleaning, she left the utility closet door open. That door is always closed and I was curious...so I snuck in there to poke around. After I got bored I went to leave and the door was shut!!, I cried and started to dig at the door and meowmy come and let me out. Meowmy said she was sorry..that she didn't know I was in there...but I was still mad. There were alot of scary things in there
..like that big red loud machine meowmy rolls on the floor to pick up my hair.. Take it from me..don't go exploring in the closet!!

Reilly

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Reilly, Dis iz Roofuz and I'll bet uz tawkin bowt the suck monster aren't you? Well if it iz in da kloset it is harmless acktuly if its long tayle iznt inna wall it iz harmless. Dont bite itz tayle tryin to pull it outta wall tho or u will get "zapped"! Dats whut purrpaw sez an he dont lie to uz bowt da portent tings like livvin an dyin. An iff it has one of dose paypur bag tings if u roppz it wif ur razor claws it cant suck. An u can spred da dirt all ovvr da howse so meowmy can hav fun kleenin it up. Meowmys like to do dat kinda stuff. Your purrpal Roofuz.

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our meowmy locks us in the closet all the time! You would think she would know by now that we like to go in there and have the courtesy to wait until we get out to close the door. Sometimes she does it on purpose, because she's so impatient and she knows if she closes the door we'll get scared and come out as soon as it opens again. The closet is fun when the lights are on, but it's SCARY when it's dark, especially if your brother doesn't come in with you and you're all alone.

We're glad to hear you're ok now!

Jack and Henry

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when my meowmy left da hall closet open and I went in dur an' laid on da blankets. when I woke up da door was closed! I even heard my meowmy calling for me but I cudn't go ta her!
Den granmeowmy opened da door an' I got out an' ran to my meowmy an' everything was better again!!

Jack Daniels Joe

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
our meowmys closet dors dont shut gud so we can get out if she shuts them. but she has shut us inna bafroom axidently befor & nun of us likes that!
Cable, ritin for me, Pixel & Java, my sissies!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi this is Samwise and once my Meowy locked in the closet all day when her was a work. ANd I cried and cried and was scared and wanted to get out. I didn't even have a litter box or food or nothing all day long until her comed home from work. Finally her comed home and I heard her calling for me and cried back and her let me out. I gots lots of lovin' and extra food that night and Meowmy had to clean the closet floor cause I couldn't hold it any longer. I haven't been shut in since cause now Meowmy checks before her closes the door and before her leaves to go to work to make sure bof me and Gandalf is in sight before her leaves the house.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I spent the WHOLE NIGHT and most of the day in the linen closet, once. Mom turned her back, for just a second, I slipped in and under the bottom shelf. Sheets, blankets and towels are nice, soft places to sleep and there were fresh rolls of toilet paper, for shredding.

I was REAL quiet and everybody thought that I was just hangin' out somewhere. When Mom got home from work, THEN I meowed REAL loud and Buddy pawed at the closet door and tipped her off. I ran straight for the litter box and the food bowl.

Now, Mom picks me up, when she gets into the linen closet.

"Sneaky" Miss Rowdy

girlieq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wuz in Meowmie's big 'ol clowzet yesterday. She reelized purty fast, becuz my sifter Bewa sniffed an scwatched da door, cuz she thought it wuzn't fair dat I gotta play in da clowzet an she didn't.

Rowan

autumnhaze

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Silly says: Sometimes when meowmy and her mate sleep, they let me sleep between them, but most of the time meowmy closes all the secret room doors. But sometimes, when her mate leaves for work, he leaves all the doors slightly open. I like to sneak in the sleeping room, crawl under the covers and nap with meowmy when shes still sleeping. A couple times she didnt even know I was there and closed the door before I could tell her I was in there! I could hear her calling for me, but I didnt care, their pillows are so comfy I just sleep until she finds me. When she finally finds me , she lays next to me and says "hey, you silly kitty what are you doing in here?" and I just purr, inviting her to fall back asleep with me. But instead she picks me up, takes me away from the sleep room an closes the door. But I LIKE that room, so I stand at the sleep room door and meow until she pets me and puts me on the couch, which feels just as comfy, but it doesnt smell as comfy as the sleep room. Meowmy needs to sleep on the couch more often so it smells like her, then I might stay out of the sleep room when her mate leaves.

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like our closet. It's the bestest place to sleep in our whole house. Pixie's dumb and sleeps on the t.v. I'm smart and I sleep in the closet on top of Mommy's clothes all soft and comfy! Our vacuumer isn't in the closet, it stays out all day every day. I hate it, but only when it makes noise. If it's quiet I could totally kick it's butt.

Bye!!!

Milo

tabaqui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah, my dear Reilly. The wonders of the Closet are limitless and open to any cat who chooses to explore the depths.

...Of course, there is only so much depth your average feline can stand, and I feel your pain, having myself been locked in one just recently. It was quite full of those strange paper-collections humans call "Books", and while I found one about a Wardrobe that led into a fantasy world most entertaining, I became quite disappointed to discover that this particular Closet did not have that ability.

Therefore, having grown upset about this, I meowed at once to alert my owner to the fact, and she came to rescue me at once. She set me free, but I have since continued returning to the Closet on a daily basis in the hopes of uncovering the path to this "Aslan" fellow--they say he's a very majestic feline, you know.

Yours,
Lucifer

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, reilly! we sawry! We'd be skeered, too!
Mite we say, u have beeyooteeful eyes!
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

This morning while my meowmy was doing her cleaning, she left the utility closet door open. That door is always closed and I was curious...so I snuck in there to poke around. After I got bored I went to leave and the door was shut!!, I cried and started to dig at the door and meowmy come and let me out. Meowmy said she was sorry..that she didn't know I was in there...but I was still mad. There were alot of scary things in there
..like that big red loud machine meowmy rolls on the floor to pick up my hair.. Take it from me..don't go exploring in the closet!!

Reilly

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Reilly,

My Meomy locked me in the basement last nite. But I was a brave kitty and didnt say a meow. I just sent tese mental tingys to her and she came and opened the door.

Luzeee

cinnamon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I Mewknow what you Mean! The "Red Monster" is in the room with my closet that I like to climb in. My Mewomy & playmate keep it open for me.Until "she" Arrived!Now I only get it once & A while cause the "Girly cat" might get stuck or make something fall on her head. I have a Purrfect space just for me,Where I can catnap or keep a pawout. Good luck All with the "Big Red Monster" KoKo (my mewomy is cinnamon & my play mate is marte)