My Male Cat Meowing Very Loudly And Eat Less Than Usual

BaoTrung

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, my un-neutered Teacup have been meowing very loudly in these 2 days and eating less than usual. I saw a couple of stray cat on my roof, idk if they're the reason for this. I'll be taking Teacup to the vet at 4p.m to get him fixed but before that i wanna know if any of you guys had a problem like this before.
Sorry for my terrible English.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As he's not neutered yet, he's most likely acting things way because there are female cats in heat outside. Once he's neutered and his hormones have settled he should be fine. Definitely mention this behaviour change to your vet though, just in case there's something else going on.

Your English is just fine, and I understand you perfectly :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BaoTrung

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
As he's not neutered yet, he's most likely acting things way because there are female cats in heat outside. Once he's neutered and his hormones have settled he should be fine. Definitely mention this behaviour change to your vet though, just in case there's something else going on.

Your English is just fine, and I understand you perfectly :)
All done now, and yes i do mention that behaviour for the vet, they said that's pretty normal for my cat when he saw or smell a female cat in heat roaming outside. I'm now watching him for 1 to 2 hours because of the anesthetic. Thank you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, meowing and wantiung out are all normal fro an intact male. everything should be fine now, remember that hormones can stay in a cat for up to six weeks after neutering. He'll be fine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BaoTrung

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yes, meowing and wantiung out are all normal fro an intact male. everything should be fine now, remember that hormones can stay in a cat for up to six weeks after neutering. He'll be fine!
My vet told me the hormones can stay up to only 2-3 weeks, but no worries though. I'll do my best to take care of him.