My Kitty Grey... What Type Of Cat Is She?

LassenM

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Curious if anyone has any guesses of what type of cat we have. Her name is grey kitty. We rescued her from a busy street after her mother was hit by a truck and run off leaving her behind.

She has beautiful light blue eyes and weighs 8.4 pounds. Short hair. Very active. Loves to play hates to be alone. She's feisty and loveable.

Attachments

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She's a Snowshoe lookalike for sure! Technically, without papers, she would be called a seal pointed mitted, in the bicolor pattern, Domestic Shorthair. She could have gotten her Snowshoe pattern either from having a Snowshoe ancestor, or from the result of a Siamese x Domestic Shorthair bicolor cross, which would also give those markings. She's pretty!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's incredibly beautiful! Welcome to TCS, by the way. Kieka Kieka and I usually comment on any new Snowshoes that pop up, and, "very active. Loves to play hates to be alone. She's feisty and loveable..." describes them perfectly. I'd add that they're extremely intelligent (I believe that one of Kieka's actually has her own computer) and absolutely evil gorgeous kitties.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to the Snowshoe club!

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine and I know the special joys of the Snowshoe. I wouldn't say that Rocket has her own computer though; she has to share with her brother. I am resigned to accessing the site through my phome since they enjoy their World of Warcraft way too much to share with any servants.... I means humans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LassenM

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone. We love our grey kitty so much. She's a little over 3 years old. Glad to have a little insight about her now.

Last edited: