My Kitty dashed out the Door and disappeared!

mei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So glad to hear the news !! Congratulations! I've been checking everyday about the news of your baby and finally is the happy ending. Please don't let her out again. Not known what this little thing's adventure, but home, home, sweet home is the best.

Take care.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Lorie about having her checked at her vet. Have you had her checked yet? As you can imagine, I'm sure Milukhu has gone through a lot being outside and since she is older, she probably will take longer to recover.. Hang in there! How is Milukhu and Bumpy getting along? Any Better? Maybe have specific toys for each so that way Bumpy won't have to share and Milukhu has some of her own? Just an idea.. Keep us posted!

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, i hope your kitty returns!

i know what its like. i fed a feral kitty, Browny for many months, and when she disappeared, i went to the animal control and SPCA to look for her.

Is she microchipped? i suggest microchipping all pets. If they are found by any pet shelter, at least they will contact their owners.

Oh, i really hope you find your kitty. i will pray for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nhlee529

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I did take Milukhu to the vet; the vet says healthwise, she is fine... nothing is wrong with her. (But, he didn't seem to be that thorough). Milukhu also got her annual shots. So far, she's eating good, (very good appetite), temper seems to be a bit better now, but the pooping problem still exists. She just won't go into the litter box to poo, but will go in to pee. And now, she always jump up to my loveseat to poo at the same spot. I used those solutions for getting rid of the odor- but she doesn't care, she doesn't even smell the spot she wants to go at, she'll jump up there and start to poo! A couple times I caught her and immediately picked her up and put her in the litter box, then she did it there. I had some newspaper on the loveseat and she end up pooing on it. I guess, better on the newspaper than my couch again... I even bought her own litter box- a brand new big litter box for herself! She peed in it, and that's it, no pooing. Now I have 4 litter boxes for 2 kitties. I don't know when she will learn to poo in the right place again.

Over the last few weeks, Bumpy seems to be getting along better with her. The can go to the kitchen to nipple in the same dish now... that was amazing, taking in consideration that Bumpy hissed at her for the first 2 weeks since Milukhu came home. I am glad at least they are not hissing as much as before. We'll see what happens next... I'll keep updating. Thanks.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so glad your cat came back *jumps 4 joy*....Sadly one of mine has been missing a week. She goes hunting alot and was either picked up in the haybailer in 'her' field, or a customer of the paylake nextdoor took her. I don't know if she will ever come back. I doubt she went to the lake she didnt like the people, but she ALWAYS stayed in the field.She never has not come for food in morning or night like she normally does.It seems kitties leave alot.Several people have posted these type of storyies of lost cats.

P.S. This may sound stupid, but I noticed most everyones post had the words lost and cat in red? Why??

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When you do a search for a certain topic like lost cat, the program will highlight each word in red so when you skim the posts you find the ones you are looking for easier.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not sure what you are talking about? I thought you were doing a search for lost cat and the words were highlighted in red (as they are doing searches) If you want specific colors you have to insert them yourself like I just did.

phylhal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am new to this site, and your cat wanted to get out for whatever reason. Your cat will come home. Have faith. Many moons ago I found a cat on the street and adopted him, after a vet cleanup, he escaped out the backdoor of a 3rd floor apt. in Chicago, as I chased him down the stairs and the alley I watched him escape death by crossing a busy street and missing a cab at 40mph. He was gone. That night we had a violent thunderstorm with high winds and heavy rain. I cried all night, he was gone, and if that damn cat wasn't at the base of the stairs 3 days later. I had him for 12 years, he died last year due to Leukemia. But he did it only one other time, we moved to the suburbs and he got out and disappeared for 4 days and nights, then there he was on the porch. Have faith and think good thoughts. I know it is crazy, but imagine a light and pull him or her into the light, do it over and over, your energy will bring the cat back. He/she will come home. My prayers are with you.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
I am not sure what you are talking about? I thought you were doing a search for lost cat and the words were highlighted in red (as they are doing searches) If you want specific colors you have to insert them yourself like I just did.
I was half asleep last night...what I meant in the second post was that I never did a search for lost cats and I just went in a forum and opened this thread. Most all of the posts had the words: 'lost' and 'cat' in red. My post didnt. What I was asking is why they were red if I didnt do a search...I just didnt see everyone taking the time to type 2 words in red.I know you can do colors..I love purple and used to do my posts this way but I stopped
Hope I make better sense now Hissy....