My Kittens

Selena800

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It’s 3 months I don’t think my cat have milk but sometimes i see my kittens go and drink milk from her I don’t know it’s coming or no but why they do that is ot posible she have milk still???

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi! Kittens will sometimes nurse on their mama for several months, even after they've started eating solids. I think it depends a lot on the patience of mom to let them do it...she may or may not still be producing, but even if she isn't the babies will still do it for comfort.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena800

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Kittens will sometimes nurse on their mama for several months, even after they've started eating solids. I think it depends a lot on the patience of mom to let them do it...she may or may not still be producing, but even if she isn't the babies will still do it for comfort.
Oh ok thanks

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think they're saying that you aren't contributing anything 'useful' to their question, because they only want the answer to what they asked. In other words 'if you don't have anything to share, don't say anything at all'. :sigh: And I guess that also means that they didn't spay or neuter.

Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, well, I only mention it because male kittens will soon be able to impregnate their mother and sisters.