My kitten looks alot like a Turkish Van!

nicey2u2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got my kitten from my cousin. She took in a pregnant stray cat. She only had a litter of 3! I took 2 of them a male ..Simba.. <Awesome kitty> with loads of personality..looks like a domestic short hair And a female... Nala..<Gentle fuzzball snuggler>..who looks very much like a Turkish Van.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicey2u2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Not sure gow to post a photo.. i keep hitting attatch files but it doesn't do anything haha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicey2u2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got my kitten from my cousin. She took in a pregnant stray cat. She only had a litter of 3! I took 2 of them a male ..Simba.. <Awesome kitty> with loads of personality..looks like a domestic short hair And a female... Nala..<Gentle fuzzball snuggler>..who looks very much like a Turkish Van.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful. She would be called a dlh or maybe medium hair. Without papers and proof of parents etc. and since her mom was a stray we know she is not pb. To me she looks s little delicate for a turkish van and her face looks more triangular. Her fur has that long silky look. They usually have a very full tail vs the body fur. Here is a page which lists some characteristics and I made a comparsion photo of her and some online tv kitty pics.

How to Identify a Turkish Van

Attachments