My husband found a kitten at the PD today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys

Well it was soooooo hot outside , like 96 F and I am sure it was much higher temperature in that room by the enclosure
. I just could not handle her being so hot out there and not able to escape from the heat . So I talk to the vet and Dr Heather said bring her in for her first shots , so yesterday evening I went with PD Girl and she got her first shots
. The vet ask me to keep her over night seperate from the other cats just to be save and in the morning she should be ok . This morning befor going off to the cat-show I let her in the cat enclosure , she was right away checking everything out
. And soon after that she was bouncing of the walls in there LOL
. And soon after that she found out how to come inside the house
What a smart little girl she is . I just feel so much better for her now , it is just to hot here lately .

Well , we also found out where this kitten come from . One of his co-worker was ask by this lady if he wants 2 kittens and of course he said no . She kept begging , no money and bla bla bla ... So he took one kitten with him , but had no clue what to do with her beside taking her to the shelter .After thinking a little more about that kitten , well guess what Name come in his mind ? Right my husband and every body knows at his work we got cats . They tease him all the time about the cats . So when he went to work he took the kitten and place it in the garage , where my husband normaly will smoke a cig befor the briefing . What a suprice there was a screeming kitten all scared and hungry . That is the story of PD Girl .

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please post updated pix of her when you can...what a story...thank goodness he didn't just take her to a shelter that might have been a will-kill!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are so right Pat , it is kitten season sight

Tonight while we all were watching a movie together , PD Girl snuggle with me on the loveseat
and just purring away and kissing me in between purring . What a sweetheart and loving kitten she truely is