My goodness! Hello to you all!

kattzyze

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just checked in to see what its all about! I am owned by 2 cats- my lovable elderly curmudgeon, who is 11 yrs old and very set in her ways, and my middle aged (he will be 6 on Aug 5th) tubby-er-tabby- he's a sleeper, not a fighter...
Any way, nice to meet you- I've been looking for a "cat friendly" site-And this could be it!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!
Hope you love as much as us regulars do!
Hope to see you around on the boards and happy posting!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, nice of you to join us! Hope to hear more from you...I am curious, how did you hear about us?

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to this wonderull site of fun and information . I am happy you joint this wonderfull group of people

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kattzyze

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I'm not sure exactly where I was looking when I found this site, but I think I had looked at a place, clicked on something there,and when I got there, clicked on something else- and ended up here! I am very glad I did, I think it is just what I was looking for. My old kitty (my kids named her "Lucky" a long time ago) is sleeping under my dining room table all curled up. She looks so comfortable! My cats seem to think the most comfortable position is being curled up with their back feet up around their ears...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to both you and your two cats.
This is a great site, definitly the one that you're looking for.Look forward to getting to know you.

Purrs.