My gentlecat Sir Soren Crapsalot

helsic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey there!

let me introduce you my gentlecat, Sir Soren Crapsalot (Yes, he craps-a-lot)

We found him abandoned in a street in front of our house with a bowl of rotten milk. It was late night and it was raining, the poor kitten was like 2 months old and was crying out loud. We followed the cries and found him wet and hungry. So this is how he looks like when he was young:

Who can resist those eyes?

He was kinda ugly, I mean, don't get me wrong all cats are beautiful in their way but for the standards of what it's considered a beautiful cat, my Soren was pretty ugly ^^ he was suffering from malnutrition and he fur was not very shinny.

All people around us keep telling us "What a ugly cat!" and we're sure nobody will adopt him if he were on the streets again...

Still he was playful and naughty and we love him very much.

He became such a sweet boy!

He is very handsome isn't he? He lives with my mother now that I moved to China with my husband. It's been more than a year so I guess he totally forgot about us v_v

he is like that kind of cats that behave like dogs. He walked with me to the bus stop, when I came back from work he went out to greet me and follow me back to the house and he defend the house from dogs and cats passing by.

And um... yeah... he's dorky

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
He's adorable!  So good of you to take him in.  And for your mother to take care of him for you.  Will you take him back at some point or is he your mother's cat now?  Either way, it looks like he's happy and loved!  (I love the last photo, that's cute!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

helsic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

He's adorable!  So good of you to take him in.  And for your mother to take care of him for you.  Will you take him back at some point or is he your mother's cat now?  Either way, it looks like he's happy and loved!  (I love the last photo, that's cute!)
He is kind of my mother's cat now because I work in China so I'm not sure when I'll go back to my country, he has a happy life with her :D