My four kittens. These kittens are born the Christmas Day 2013, December 25th: three are dark, dark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hublebuble4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Father/male cat Benjamin Franklin is neutered since many months ago. The Three other cats living at my home: Mother/female Elsa Gloria, and daughters Gloria and Elsa. Ok, love them all. But Gloria goes from time to time to mother Elsa Gloria's sleeping bag and still drinking milk from her mother. Gloria, is she still a kitten? Gloria is now about 10 months old. She must stop, or? What can I do? The other kitten, Elsa, does not drink milk from her mother anymore. Please advise.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Father/male cat Benjamin Franklin is neutered since many months ago. The Three other cats living at my home: Mother/female Elsa Gloria, and daughters Gloria and Elsa. Ok, love them all. But Gloria goes from time to time to mother Elsa Gloria's sleeping bag and still drinking milk from her mother. Gloria, is she still a kitten? Gloria is now about 10 months old. She must stop, or? What can I do? The other kitten, Elsa, does not drink milk from her mother anymore. Please advise.
Beautiful cats :heart3:

Yes, at 10 months old you do really need to stop this behaviour. Every time you see Gloria going to do this this, I would stop her and distract her attention with toys or treats etc... until you break the habit ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hublebuble4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I followed your instructions. It was a problem that all the cats were together during the day wen I was at work. Anyway, every time I saw this behaviour I started to try to stop it with toys and so on. And then one day the Little (she is a mini cat like her mother) Gloria stoped.with this behaviour, and is no like the other cats just "normal" cats. Thank you very much for the advise!