My Foster Adventure

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will find homes in time. It may seem like I did it quickly to you but to me it seemed to take forever! Lol I’m still working to find homes too. The key is , never give up. It takes the right person for the right cat. Purrsistence! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lil Dude

Cat Enthusiast
Adult Cat
Purraise
You will find homes in time. It may seem like I did it quickly to you but to me it seemed to take forever! Lol I’m still working to find homes too. The key is , never give up. It takes the right person for the right cat. Purrsistence! :)
Purrsistence..you kill me :doh:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's a wonderful update Lil Dude Lil Dude I hope you're enjoying helping out at the shelter. I'm sure you'll learn a lot there.

The longer you do rescue the easier it gets. It takes a while to build up a network and know how to go about doing things, but you get there in the end. I know you had a few setbacks at first, but every mistake is an opportunity to learn something new.

You're doing amazingly well, just the fact that everyone is fixed now is huge!

:rock:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lil Dude

Cat Enthusiast
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I didn't mention Prince Charming! Prince Charming is a cat at the rescue, he had what was thought to be a cancerous growth on his ear, so..Prince charming doesn't have ears! For some reason, they were just cut off (by the vet, of course). But it gets better. Prince Charming is a big, white, eighteen pound cat who has once broken a shelf off of a wall with his weight. But then it gets EVEN BETTER! Prince Charming is a Hemingway! Dude has six toes! I had never seen anything like that before and it was so cool to me!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I think we all want to see a photo of Prince Charming now!