My Fancy New Avatar

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been a member here for 2 years now and all this time I couldn't find a fitting picture of my own cats, as most of them don't hold still for more than .00004 seconds at a time so I have lots of blurry photos of red-eyed cats, because my camera is crap.
And, I felt bad using one cat and not the others as my avatar, like they'd have a weird kind of grudge if they weren't "the chosen one" and with that along with personal privacy reasons, I chose Fry and his weird little cat from the Futurama episode "That Darn Katz", in which a race of super intelligent cats take over the world.
I am a huge fan of cats, and a huge fan of Futurama (in that order) and part of me really can resonate with Fry as he's the guy the world usually craps on. He's also holding a cute cat that's taking over his mind or whatever, and it's impossible to read the text that says "just stwoke it's fwuffy fur" but it's there and makes me crack up.
Being crapped on by the world and being taken over by cats and being totally OK with it because we get to "stwoke it's fwuffy fur" makes me feel like my life is moving in a positive direction, LOL.
So there's the story of my fancy new avatar, as if anyone cares, but with the really nice photos a lot of members have of their own personal cats, I feel this one deserved an explanation of sorts. =D

Lilacat >(^.^)<

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Avatars are a personal choice, & I for one like using whatever I can find online that fits.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's how I felt after getting Selene, since my previous avatar was only Charlie. I couldn't wait to get the perfect photo of the two of them together.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Leela is my avitar on my other forums,so no explanation needed about yours! I get it. You would be surprised how often Futurama is used on the web.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leela is my avitar on my other forums,so no explanation needed about yours! I get it. You would be surprised how often Futurama is used on the web.
I didn't really get into the show until after it's re-boot, and only a few years after it officially ended. Some of the episodes are mind-blowing, and some are so emotionally tear jerking.

We actually nicnamed one of our smallest dogs Nibbler, because he eats like Nibbler...open the mouth, the gravitational pull to his black-hole stomach is engaged and everything in the room gets sucked in.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
/\Lord Nibbler!
my normal avitar on gear forums. She is holding one of my guitars.
leeguit2 (1).png