My daughter's new kittens.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lucky kitties to have such a good home.

I was only thinking of you the other day, hadnt seen you on the site for a while.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunate kittens to have such a great home. Are they siblings? It will be nice for them to grow up together.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes they are (better late than never).

I'd never heard of cat grass so decided to try it.
My lot just snubbed it so I decided to let my daughter's cats - Tino and Navy - try it. They loved it.

Is it true cat grass? Please only feed real oat grass or other grass sold specifically for cats. Yard grasses can be harmful. And cats often regurgitate grass. It's what they do to help with digestion. So don't be surprised if this happens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it true cat grass? Please only feed real oat grass or other grass sold specifically for cats. Yard grasses can be harmful. And cats often regurgitate grass. It's what they do to help with digestion. So don't be surprised if this happens.
Hi, yes it was grown from a packet of seeds that said, "Cat grass," and how much cats like it. It was from a major outlet so I assumed they would have done due diligence.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I was only thinking of you the other day, hadnt seen you on the site for a while.
:yeah:
Where have you been hiding, lol? Nice to see you back especially with your daughter's two precious kittens, Navy and Cobie.:cutecat:
BTW, if I remember correctly don't you have a handsome dog too?