My cats never played much until.........

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I just ordered this today after reading so many good things about it.  I'd been hesitating because reviewers on amazon mentioned a problem with shredding fiberglass but apparently that problem has been fixed.  Can not wait for it to come.  I'm glad to see your cats like it so much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the one with two spare birds. They were jumping around like two kittens, not middle aged cats![emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji]

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
An absolute favorite here.  I once found a rabbits foot attachment for it.  One of my cats went absolutely crazy for it.  I even get two of my semi ferals to play with it!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Yep, here too!  We've got one cat who thinks he's just too dignified to chase anything around like that  
  but the other three love them. 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got the uk version - Flying Frenzy. It's basically the same except the rod is a single piece. I've got tons of attachments for it, and it's the one toy Asha goes wild for. Her favourite attachments are the kitty copter (4 pheasant feathers) and a piece of hare skin/fur with a separate bell.

No offence to the Americans out there, but I prefer to buy british and not incur the extra air miles of I can avoid it ;)

kokomonster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine go crazy for Da Bird too.  They're about 11 months old and go absolutely bonkers over it. Originally ordered from an online pet store and they sent the 2 piece stick, which they promptly learned to separate in two seconds while flying threw the air. Went directly to the manufacturer website and ordered the one piece stick with a slew of backup "birds". Might have to try the other prey if they ever tire of the "birds", which doesn't seem likely right now.