My Cat's Eye

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! Can anyone look at these pictures of my cat eyes and tell me if it's a common thing or if I should worry? The left eye has always been like that, her pupil is in a triangle and my veterinary, at her last check up, said he never saw something like that before but that he wasn't worried. For her right eye, i've noticed a brown spot that got me a little worried. Did anyone ever had something similar happening to their cat's eyes?

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! Can anyone look at these pictures of my cat eyes and tell me if it's a common thing or if I should worry? The left eye has always been like that, her pupil is in a triangle and my veterinary, at her last check up, said he never saw something like that before but that he wasn't worried. For her right eye, i've noticed a brown spot that got me a little worried. Did anyone ever had something similar happening to their cat's eyes?
Hello Claudine19 Claudine19 and welcome to TCS! Perhaps someone else here on the site has seen that phenomenon, but I never have, either! That seems to be something quite unique. *Maybe your cat is a higher life form from another galaxy, LOL!* As for the brown pigmentation, that is quite common and as far as I know, is no cause for concern -- I've seen this in many cats and it does not seem to be anything bad. But anything you're concerned about is always best referred to your cat's vet.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You can see a feline ophthalmologist, but I really think that he will tell you what your primary vet has told you, don't worry, it's just a "thang." I am, however, now fascinated with your cat's OH SO unusual eyes! Our Feline Overlords have, indeed, landed!

Welcome to TCS, BTW. When you have just a minute, click on this link New Cats on the Block and introduce yourself and your kitty to the community. Pictures will be wanted, and be sure to get a shot of those amazing eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Tara! TCS is so very welcoming I'll certainly spend lots of time here :D

Hahaha! XD I wouldn't be surprise if she was!

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's a relief! I'll of course make sure to ask the vet on her next check up but since then I'll be in peace of mind :p
Thank you for the reply!

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oufff I'm glad! Many people told me it made my cat look weird and creepy so I'm very glad you guys realized she was in fact a superior creature from space
Thank you so much! I just did post into the "new cat on the block" link if you wanna take a look I've linked a few pictures of her☺ have a good day!