My Cats Belated Christmas Present

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or, Oscar learning to have fun (big black cat with the spotted collar) being taught by Otto (black and white) with Kira looking on and sometimes being ladylike and delicately batting the ball. Lucky walks past towards the end of the video.

This toy looks like a great deal of fun! *I envy you your lovely furmily!* :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This toy looks like a great deal of fun! *I envy you your lovely furmily!* :heartshape:
It's the Catit Senses Super Circuit. I think Catit is an international company but these are available on Amazon. There are two or three different types. This one, the green one, a flat one and the one I've got which has raised parts. You can add bits onto them to make them as long as you want. This one was £13.99 (about $15) from Amazon. It comes with the fireball but I bought another 6 fireballs for £12.99 which should last them a couple of years.

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the Catit Senses Super Circuit. I think Catit is an international company but these are available on Amazon. There are two or three different types. This one, the green one, a flat one and the one I've got which has raised parts. You can add bits onto them to make them as long as you want. This one was £13.99 (about $15) from Amazon. It comes with the fireball but I bought another 6 fireballs for £12.99 which should last them a couple of years.
What fun! I think my kitties need some new toys!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Catit products! Yes, I think it started in Germany but not positive. They make great cat fountains. That toy is amazing! Thanks for the info on the different kinds and the fireballs. I'm thinking a lot of TCSers will buy these for their cats *at least I'm hoping so!*:agree::runningcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Catit products! Yes, I think it started in Germany but not positive. They make great cat fountains. That toy is amazing! Thanks for the info on the different kinds and the fireballs. I'm thinking a lot of TCSers will buy these for their cats *at least I'm hoping so!*:agree::runningcat:
We have two of their flower fountains, one upstairs and the other downstairs. Our cats love them. Catit do have a lot of really good cat products.

Otto's claimed the Super Circuit as his. He fell asleep with his head on it. Fluffy's been playing with it too. Oscar's given up and gone to his bed (my bed - or at least it used to be). The rest of the cats seem to have the "Meh" cattitude to it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have two of their flower fountains, one upstairs and the other downstairs. Our cats love them. Catit do have a lot of really good cat products.

Otto's claimed the Super Circuit as his. He fell asleep with his head on it. Fluffy's been playing with it too. Oscar's given up and gone to his bed (my bed - or at least it used to be). The rest of the cats seem to have the "Meh" cattitude to it.
That's funny because I was just going to say that a lot of cat toys, especially the hard plastic battery-operated ones, have always gotten a big MEH from everyone in our furmily, who prefer small, soft, 'nip-and-'vine laced prey mimics. But the Super Circuit is a winner! Not sure Elvis would show a lot of interest in it as he's 15 and more sedentary. He does love da Bird when he's in the mood, though.