My Cat Urine

Selena800

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So last month 13th in the middle of night i saw blood on the floor i was scared i check all my cats and saw my 5 month old kitten male private part was bleeding i didn’t sleep till vets got open then rush to them the vet i usually take my cats he was out of city so i took to another vet he said it something went inside he’s private and I removed then he said it was crystal and then he said he maybe he try to mate i was so confused he gv food for crystal and gv shot and vitamin then we went home as soon as i got home he was bleeding again a little more he said bring him tomorrow I said to my self i will take him to the vet I always take so tomorrow of that day i took him to that vet which he was out of city he said maybe something went and he got urine infection I said he hv crystal he said at this age no they don’t get he checked him also he takes time to pee not soo long but not normal like others also so he hv something for urine infection 1ml 2 times a day and antibiotic which finished giving him between again i saw hes private is bleeding very little he said he’s biting him self he gv cream and said continue the urine infection syrup that food which other vet gv my cats didn’t eat so i had to mix with other foods and gv him now it finish I don’t know why my cat still take time to pee he’s private also healing a little bit red is there im going to ask my vet again but i took him like 4 times and he said it will take time to heal I don’t know what should i do everything in him is normal poop is normal eating and playing is normal... anyone had any experience like this before?? Is it crystal or infection or because maybe he try to mate idk by the way no blood in urine

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! How are things now? Your baby isn't neutered?

Just in case --even though there's no blood in the urine, can you get him to drink more water, and add a little warm water to his food?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He does seem to be healing, and these things take time. It is very, very good that he is eating, pooping and playing normally. Do as Furballsmom Furballsmom suggested and try to get extra water in him, just in case. How is he peeing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena800

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He does seem to be healing, and these things take time. It is very, very good that he is eating, pooping and playing normally. Do as Furballsmom Furballsmom suggested and try to get extra water in him, just in case. How is he peeing?
I was not sure that how much he pee because in the sand box it’s gose in so when he was peeing i put my hand to feel how much he pee I know it’s stupid but I wanted to make sure he pee normally and yeah he was peeing normal amount like others i put my had and feel the urine coming warm :D i was so happy that he normally urine because i use to think hes urine is not coming thats why he takes time now he doesn’t take time he is healing <3

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No, putting your hand in isn't all that strange to another cat lover. We'll do almost anything for our babies, up to and including following them to the litter box and sticking a spoon under them to get a urine sample (yes, really, it JUST happened to another member). I do think he is healing. Keep us posted.