My Cat Stomach

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so my cat stomach is bigger then other cats shes female she again weight she never had saggy stomach but she have now so when I touch my other cats stomach they are flat but when I touch her stomach is a little bit bigger then others my vet told me she gain weight im thinking to take her for checkup but im so sensitive about my cats that i can not sleep .. she is very normal and active what do u guys think??? It can be because of weight? She is not over weight she is a little bit chubbier then others

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It could possibly be her primordial pouch. How old is your cat? Is she spayed?
Yes she have that saggy stomach but im not saying about that and no she is not fixed and she is not pregnant she is 3 years old

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If she doesn’t seem ill, then it’s probably just the way she is, but it’s always better to take her to the vet if you are worried.

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does she hold her pee too long (lately)? My cat does quite frequently especially if the weather is hot/cold (she goes outside to pee) and her belly looks bigger like that until she pees.

Also check when was the last time you used a dewormer and if it covers all intestinal worms.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She could have worms or is just gaining weight. If she is not spayed she COULD be pregnant. How do you stand the constant misery of her being in heat? If she got out at all, even for a minute, she could be pregnant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She could have worms or is just gaining weight. If she is not spayed she COULD be pregnant. How do you stand the constant misery of her being in heat? If she got out at all, even for a minute, she could be pregnant.
She doesn’t go out at all so not pregnant and today i took her to vet he said she is normal