My Cat Stomach Problem

CatvsDog

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got this cat from streets, He was having greasy + weak leg, I took him to vet, they couldnt found the reason of weak legs and because of that they keep the cat for a week to make a search

After they finished their search they fixed the fur problem but they told me the cat was having weak kidney
(basically because of weak kidney he would go to toilet right after eating and in this short time theres no way body can supress the food in a healthy way and because of that he wasnt gaining weight ans this is way to main reason why he was having weak legs)

They gave me some medicine to use it for a week and told me to only fed him with catfood

it was going nice but after 4-5 day he started grow a belly (he is still skinny, havent gain any weight) I took him to vet again but they said its fine its just getting better

I finished the medicine but he is still having a belly (even bigger) and because of that he is even scaring to jump because her belly makes huge wieght, Everytime I pick him up he acts like hes gonna vomit and meows, he even doesnt walk now, walks only to go toilet except that he sleeps all day :(

Attachments

Mac and Cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are you able to take him/her to an emergency vet? It does look concerning and makes me think that something is going on internally with fluid? I am not an expert or a doctor, so I am just speculating. Good luck and I hope your kitty gets better and feels better soon.

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Is there any update on this cat? Is he peeing and pooping normally? Is he eating ok? What were you feeding him before, and what are you feeding him now, since you mentioned you should only be feeding cat food. Did they check him for worms? we really need more information on him. Do you have any of the test results you can share with us?