My Cat Shakes Her Head.

Kowif

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 9 months cat named Lulu had an ear infection, which made her scratch and shake her very dirty ear constantly.
We cured her, now her ears are perfectly clean and she doesn't scratch, but she still shakes her head.
She never stopped, she usually does it when she wakes up from a nap where she has been laying on one of her sides or just in an spontaneous way.
When we cured her, the medicine dried and sticked in her ear, I cleaned it, but it's weird because the vet said she couldn't find anything wrong, so I guess maybe it's just a habit or something she does because there's something in her ear? If I'm honest, at this point my family is mad at me for being so paranoid, I can't help it, since I saw an article saying she could develop an ear bump of blood. She sometimes sneeze when she does the head shaking, or does a little "Brrr" sound. Do you guys think I should worry?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! Is there any way you could get a video, and email it to your vet? Ask your vet to email you back, ---that way you could show your family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kowif

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Is there any way you could get a video, and email it to your vet? Ask your vet to email you back, ---that way you could show your family.
Sadly, there's no way I can do that, but I appreciate your concern, anyways, I'm trying to to keep calm and making Lulu happy. Fortunatly, I can call my vet, but i'm like, not really sure If I should do it, she's probably going to ask me to come to the clinic with Lulu so she can check her, but I can't do that.
I'm gonna try anyways. Thanks.