My cat needs help!!!

eqorri61

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat needs help. He is 1 year old and has been diagnosed with Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP), specifically the wet form. His abdomen is filled with fluid and his time is running out slowly. I have opened a GoFundMe page for him because his medication is very expensive to save him. Many people have donated, but the donations have stopped and no one is donating anymore. I have created a TikTok account, written over 500 pages, but either people respond rudely or not at all. His time is running out and I would appreciate any help. Additionally, I can provide proof of everything, in case anyone thinks it's a fake. Thank you. Gofundme: Spenden für matz

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. It sounds like you have done a lot to try to gather the funds to get his treatment. I presume you joined the FIP Warrior group - did they have any recommendations for assistance?
FIP Warriors

Most folks will share their GoFundMe web link - can you do that? The one you placed above does not connect to anything.

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.comdoes not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eqorri61

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

eqorri61

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your donations, althought you were anonymus, you´ve made me gain my hope again that I can save kitten. I cannot thank you all enough for being there for me in these tough times.