My cat Luna

luna105

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My baby girl Luna is about 1 and a half years old she is massive and is still growing she is bigger then my 10 yr old cat and my 2 yr old ragdoll.

This is her

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty domestic shorthair tabby.  I love the "M" on her forehead.  Legend has it that Mary could not get the baby Jesus to stop crying.  A kitty climbed into the manger and purred him to sleep.  Mary showed her gratitude by placing the "M" on the cat's forehead.

I love stories like that - they show how people thought about cats.  That's the story I heard as a child.  I'll bet there are others that "explain" the "M".

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

luna105

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a true blessing and she has been through a lot, she was a stray for the first few months of her life I found her at two months old while doing work experience at a vet clinic

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 She is a pretty Brown Mackerel Tabby.     a very traditional sort of cat.   this is the oldest cat pattern, that came from their wild ancestors   Felis silvestris lybica , the Afircan   and she looks like the random-bred cats who were the foundation of breeds like American Shorthair and British Shorthair. 

She's almost got a Pixie bob look to her!     ( hmmm  think there is some Bobcat behind her?    Just ( sort of ) joking.  but the size and sort of a slight hooded look to the eyes made me think of Pixie bob.   

probably she is  all domestic and just has a sort of wild look.