My Cat Left Home And Is Ignoring Me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mikers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just came back home,i met that lady and her husband,unfortunately wasn't him.
When i asked that lady about his right canine teeth she told me his right was a little broke(my cat has his right canine a little broken on top,right one was noticeably shorter than the other one)that why i thought it was him.
This cat barely had any difference between his 2 canines,his head was a little bit bigger,his toes are darker,wasn't him...

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Just came back home,i met that lady and her husband,unfortunately wasn't him.
That is sad to read, I was hoping it was him. Did you try checking around the supermarket where you first found him? If you go there looking for him do so at night after the stores close because he is likely to hide during the day. Or go there early in the morning before stores open. Of course that is only practical if it is safe for you to go there when there are not a lot of people around. If it is not safe don't risk your well being to search for the cat, I would feel horrible if you posted back that something bad happened to you while searching at night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mikers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is sad to read, I was hoping it was him. Did you try checking around the supermarket where you first found him? If you go there looking for him do so at night after the stores close because he is likely to hide during the day. Or go there early in the morning before stores open. Of course that is only practical if it is safe for you to go there when there are not a lot of people around. If it is not safe don't risk your well being to search for the cat, I would feel horrible if you posted back that something bad happened to you while searching at night.
Yes,i looked for him many times,but anyway the store is like 150 meters from my house and he knows the way.
Anyway i hope that he is fine and someone is taking care of him and thanks all that tried to help,really nice people on this site.As for me will cherish the good times i had with this little friend,he liked to scratch his back,then he would rise his back like a curved bridge and roll over his back and meow.