My cat is suffering

Ekac

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a cat that goes outside and comes inside. Few days ago she started having pain i legs and stoped using 2 legs. She is clearly in pain. Does anyone know what that is and is there I possibility I can help her? Help please!!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That kind of issue needs to be addressed by a vet visit - the sooner the better. It could be an injury due to fighting with/being attacked by another cat/wildlife, or a health issue that needs to be identified and treated. The lack of use of two legs, along with the pain, is not likely to go away on its own, and there is nothing anyone here on this site can recommend for resolution other than: Please get her to a vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ekac

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That kind of issue needs to be addressed by a vet visit - the sooner the better. It could be an injury due to fighting with/being attacked by another cat/wildlife, or a health issue that needs to be identified and treated. The lack of use of two legs, along with the pain, is not likely to go away on its own, and there is nothing anyone here on this site can recommend for resolution other than: Please get her to a vet.
I've seen vet, he gave her 2 injections and said she will be fine, but it doesn't seem like that to me

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What injections? How long ago did she see the vet? Did the vet say what the problem might be? Are there outwardly obvious injuries? Did the vet say how long it might take to see improvement? Is she eating and drinking, using the litter box?

Do you have another vet you could go to for a second opinion?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ekac

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
he seems to have an internal bleeding, his mouth is filled with blood. And no, he hasn’t eaten or drank anything for two days. Neither used the litter box

Halbarad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If your cat is essentially coughing up blood, there's no injection that will stop that. Get the poor thing to the vets immediately. Not only that, no eating or drinking for two days is another horrible sign - there's something serious going on and if it isn't fixed very quickly, your cat will sadly die.