My Cat Is Strange

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My closet is a sliding door with a drawer under. I have a scale in front of the drawer. Rocket will stand on the scale and lean into the closet door. The scale makes her just tall enough to push the door in the right place to make the whole thing hit the sides. If she was to do it from the ground she's just a little too short to really rattle the closet door.

Smart little fluffs.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
It is not strange to me. I call that LOVE. She loves you. She is just being a sweet cat.

My Bourbon swats my face really hard, and jumps on my stomach while I lie in bed repeatedly, like a child jumping on a trampolene, when she is hungry - no matter if its 12mn or 3am. Yet I call that LOVE. Lol.

LisaT.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My younger cat, Theo, wakes me up by rubbing his paw (with his little nails) on my cheek and near my mouth, constantly paws at the blankets trying to pull them off of me, and walks on my bladder first thing in the morning. He's trying to get me to wake up because he's hungry - and I know he loves me too! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ha ha omg my cat when I sleep on my side .Well she first jumps near my head and walk to my feet then walked on my side. I was like really you were litterly by my head a few seconds ago

My younger cat, Theo, wakes me up by rubbing his paw (with his little nails) on my cheek and near my mouth, constantly paws at the blankets trying to pull them off of me, and walks on my bladder first thing in the morning. He's trying to get me to wake up because he's hungry - and I know he loves me too! :)

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning she sat near my pillow pawing at me and putting her paw in my mouth. I must say she is finding new ways to wake me up!
that's kitty love right there. A sign you are doing everything right.