My cat is sad maybe ?

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Idk if this the case w my baby but here is the story
My mom is ill rn not a severe illness but she is ill and kinda mad at everyone yk , and we have this small cat that she is fond of and she feeds him extra food cz he is so small and she is so in love 'he is 2 yo and weighs 2.8kg '
so my other cat has been stuck in my mom's room cz he knows there's another food there and mom is screaming cz he even sleeps right beside her head or smth like this
Now I think nana got sad and he doesn't come for food unless I put food in front of him , he is going to my mom's room less often and I feel he is really sad bcz of this , he is a healthy cat ' he had cystitis two Months ago but he is fine now '
So now idk what to do , my mom is very nice person but she is so stressed bcz she is ill and lying in bed all the day , I am in loss
Sorry for the long paragraph

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Do the two cats get along? If so I would have your mother shut both cats out of her room. Sounds like she has enough to deal without a cat in her bed. You can give both cats extra attention and if the little one needs extra food, perhaps give him an extra meal in the bathroom or just feed them both more until your mother recovers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do the two cats get along? If so I would have your mother shut both cats out of her room. Sounds like she has enough to deal without a cat in her bed. You can give both cats extra attention and if the little one needs extra food, perhaps give him an extra meal in the bathroom or just feed them both more until your mother recovers
Yes they are fine together , actually today he is not sad and he ate his meal without me introducing it , I am really glad he is fine again