My Cat Is Pregnant What Are Signs Of Labor

Smcuster10309

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is pregnant I don't have a clue how far a lot she is but she has a big ol' belly and woddles, she hardly ever like belly rubs unless she wanted it b4 she got pregnant and now it's a constant when I stop she nudges my hand. A few hrs ago she started following me everywhere through out the house. And the past few days all she dose is eat drink go potty and having her belly rubbed all the time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Smcuster10309

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All she is doing is sleeping all day other then to go to her litter box and eat she's been going threw 3.5 bowls of food a day with 1.5 cups of food each serving

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you leaving dry kitten food out for her at all times? She should also have meals of wet kitten food throughout the day.

Are you able to keep mom 100% inside and away from intact males?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Pregnant cats mostly eat (a lot), sleep, and rest. It's a big job to grow kittens. :)

Smcuster10309

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Are you leaving dry kitten food out for her at all times? She should also have meals of wet kitten food throughout the day.

Are you able to keep mom 100% inside and away from intact males?

Yes I have her away from all males now, she was getting out side by my 2 young boys. And I didn't know to have wet food set out for her. She dose have access to food all day long even b4 she gotten pregnant. Today all she's been doing is sleeping and drinking water her belly seems to drop down like she's in really early of labor she's Alison grooming herself just not down there yet.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She sounds like she's getting closer to the end of her pregnancy.

Smcuster10309

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's starting to mow more so I'm guessing with in the next 72hrs. And she's getting very protective of me when there is a dog around.