Mittens01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much I have read it and learn quite a bit thank you, I'm just new to all this and don't want anything to be wrong with her bless her, I was worried about her not producing milk yet but she's restless I am gunna be sleeping in the same room as her now till the kittens come so she's not on her own through the night, during the day I put my little girls monitor in the spear room where she's away from all noices and away from my little girl and the dog with a big huge box and everything in there I hope she's going to be okay, I will keep you up dated aswell
Best of luck with the kitties!

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much I have learn a lot from these aswell hope it all goes well for her thank you and like I said I will keep ya all updated and when they arrive there will be pics x
Just remember to spay your kitty after she has the babies. Any updates, as of today?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mittens01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just remember to spay your kitty after she has the babies. Any updates, as of today?
I am going to book her in as soon as she can have it done I ain't gunna let her have another litter, I didn't really want this litter but someone who stayed with me did t like cats and locked her out side when I went out and she was on heat and that's how it happened and I wasn't gunna get rid of them, no way. No still nufin yet I am getting worried it was her due date today aswell she got caught 9 weeks ago today so I am little worried hopefully soon tho xx

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am going to book her in as soon as she can have it done I ain't gunna let her have another litter, I didn't really want this litter but someone who stayed with me did t like cats and locked her out side when I went out and she was on heat and that's how it happened and I wasn't gunna get rid of them, no way. No still nufin yet I am getting worried it was her due date today aswell she got caught 9 weeks ago today so I am little worried hopefully soon tho xx
When your kitty gives birth, unless there is a problem (read articles and they'll tell what to do) you aren't supposed to interfere with the birthing process or it could stress out your kitty. Again, good luck!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Cat pregnancy runs between 65-68 days, so she may still have a few days to go yet.

As long as she is not in distress there is no need for worry.

Mittens01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mittens has successfully delivered her kittens in the end there was 5, all doing really well they were delivered between 6 and half 8 there are 4 ginger ones and a gray/blue one absoulty gorgeous. Mittens done everything fantastic bless her xxx

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mittens has successfully delivered her kittens in the end there was 5, all doing really well they were delivered between 6 and half 8 there are 4 ginger ones and a gray/blue one absoulty gorgeous. Mittens done everything fantastic bless her xxx
Awe congrats on the kitties! They're all absolutely adorable. Did she deliver all 5 placentas? Also, don't forget to get her spayed. Keep her inside, too, so she can't pregnant again. (Your kitty is also gorgeous!)

Mittens01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awe congrats on the kitties! They're all absolutely adorable. Did she deliver all 5 placentas? Also, don't forget to get her spayed. Keep her inside, too, so she can't pregnant again. (Your kitty is also gorgeous!)
I am gunna get her in as soon as I can she won't be going out at all, Yeah all 5 come out they are doing so well I will put more pics up x

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Such sweet and precious babies! And it DOES seem like one is way bigger than the others! :)