My cat is okay :)

garfield109

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
me cat seems to be very poorly and becos its a sunvet is open. She seems to have stopped grooming herself, she is squinting. She is a white cat but all the fur round her neck and face is black underneath where it wasnt before....i really need some advice on this ....
She is an outdoors kind o cat and has been missing for a few days, i always call her but she never came... weve given her plenty of food and warmth and she has taken all the food....

please heolp im very worried

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THere is no answer but to get her to a vet as quickly as possible. You should always do that anyway if your cat goes missing for any length of time and this poor cat sounds like something bad happened to her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

garfield109

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks everyone who replied- i took my baby to the vets some horrible nasty person had sprayed her with some chemicals. Shes going to be okay

love emma, sugar and george xxxx

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by garfield109

thanks everyone who replied- i took my baby to the vets some horrible nasty person had sprayed her with some chemicals. Shes going to be okay

love emma, sugar and george xxxx
I'm so glad to hear she is going to be OK. Thanks for updating us. Is it possible for you to keep her indoors from now on? Obviously someone didn't like her hanging around their area or are just plain mean folks. It would really be much safer for her to keep her inside.